WE are continuing to follow COVID-19 (Coronavirus) related guidance from the government and the Department for Education (DfE).
You can find current guidance from the government here:
And from the Department for Education here:
We will continue to keep you updated on the government’s response to COVID-19 and any implications this may have for school procedure and policy.
The DfE helpline can help to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
No school should close in response to a suspected (or confirmed) COVID-19 case unless directed to do so by Public Health England.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 119 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.